Friday, May 16, 2008

Time for a Change!!

OK so I've been checking out a lot of blogs lately and several of my friends have changed backgrounds and layouts, they use videos & slide shows and I'm feeling so "bloggingly challenged"!! Or maybe I'm creatively challenged....or I'm just getting old~as I've been reminded more times than I care to admit the past few weeks.....If one more person, doctor, friend etc says, "well now that you're/we're over 40"..........OK OK I get it!!! But don't expect me to take this getting older thing without fighting it every step of the way!!

I decided a new layout would "perk" things up a bit!! There are some ever so talented women out there just writing about everyday life and they are hilarious!! (thanks to my friend Jen for sharing some of her favorites-Jen's blog is also fantastic!! http://akersmemories.blogspot.com/ As is my good friend Kerri's http://teamthumm.blogspot.com/ ...) I laugh and laugh because they say everything we mother's are thinking.....you know exactly what they are talking about 'cause for some of us, we've been there, done that.....my challenges and daily fun seem like nothing compared to a women with 6 children attempting a grocery store trip!!! I really have nothing to complain about. It feels good to know other mom's struggle to get homework done, come up with interesting creative meals everyday of the week, really don't like laundry or grocery shopping and their children also find creative uses for markers and crayons!! The more I read, the more I want to jump in and share...........

so to all the blogging moms out there, thanks for sharing and thanks for bringing some comic relief to all the busyness around us!!

No comments: