Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME!! I FINALLY DID IT!!

THAT'S RIGHT 20+ YEARS IN THE MAKING!!! I FINALLY GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE THIS WEEKEND AT LIBERTY UNIVERSITY IN LYNCHBURG, VA!!
It was a wonderful weekend in Lynchburg and I'm so glad I went and walked the stage!! I promised my daddy I would finish this degree and I hope he knows I finally did it!! This one's for you daddy(and momma) I know they're celebrating in heaven!! Thank you Mike and Matthew for supporting me and leaving on the weekends for "guy time" so mommy could study and take exams!! You have both been behind me every step of the way and I know at times this took away from time we could all spend together!!Thank you for your sacrifices and for all the support!!

My sister came from Indiana to be with us for the weekend! It meant so much to have her here to share the big day with us!! We really enjoyed being together and celebrating! Lynchburg is really beautiful and the campus is quite impressive!! Thank you guys for so much fun this weekend!! You all mean the world to me!! I couldn't have done it without you!! Also thank you Grandma and Grandpa G for your support and blessings!!






I think Mike has been the most excited!! He's gone out of his way to make this such a special time for me!! He ordered these personalized plates for the Explorer for me!! He's so sweet!! (if you can't see these are LU plates!!)
Now it's his turn to finish that college degree!!

1 comment:

thumms said...

I am so proud of you BFF AEAE!! love you-mean it!
xoxo kerri