Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day!!

Fun in the sun!!!

Memorial Day, Kerri (my homeless at the moment friend-after the tornado, storms came through a week later dropping a tree right through her house) and I took the boys to the Y pool to enjoy the pool and the sunshine!!! Matthew is always around the basketball goal in the pool....he's a little fish, doesn't matter if it's cold, he loves the water!! Aaron was enjoying the splash park and the scenery!!! I do think Aaron has the potential to "run for office"-we went for a walk around the pool and he greeted EVERYONE with his "politician's wave"!!

2 comments:

FarcinsFollies said...

Thanks for putting a picture or Aaron on for me. I am going through Aaron withdrawal since Kerri has been homeless! I'm so glad you are taking care of her for me. Marlene

thumms said...

I want him to be a preacher--not a politician. No I just want him to be happy--thanks for "heaven on a bun" after swimming! xoxo kerri