Tuesday, May 20, 2008

just a question....

So today was a busy day (payroll day for me) so I decided it would be a drive-thru, quick pick-up for lunch...........My question is this........Is there a napkin shortage I am not aware of? I know there is not a ketchup shortage because they will throw tons of ketchup into the bottom of your bag-eventhough today I had nothing to put ketchup on-but they will give you 1 napkin, ONE, UNO....why?? Especially when I was at a "finger licking" good chicken place......one napkin!! So I guess on those days you're lucky enough to get a "handful" of napkins, that is when you need to open the glove box and save them............'cause you never know when you'll need it....

2 comments:

thumms said...

I hear you girl--one napkin--for Aaron?? And another thing--why does BK put your coffee in a bag--with one napkin.....xoxoxo kerri

Leighton @ My Best Investments said...

I read a few years ago that some bean-counter at McDonalds figured out that they could save millions upon millions of dollars simply by giving out less napkins.

They even redesigned their dispensers to give out less napkins per pull.

Crazy, eh?