Friday, November 23, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM THE GOODWIN'S!!

We enjoyed an awesome Thanksgiving Day with the Thumm's!!

Brian, Kerri, Danny & Aaron put on quite a spread for Thanksgiving.

We tried to get a picture before the group "dug in" to show off Kerri's talents!!

We had a wonderful time and great "eats"~Thanks so much for inviting us!!

We must do this more often!


This is the third grade classes from FBCS putting on their Thanksgiving program on Wednesday!

All the classes did such a good job! They got to go back to their rooms & enjoy their Thanksgiving parties & then a half-day off before Turkey Day!! Yippee

It was great for Mike & I to both get to attend!!

We're so proud and thankful for our little guy!! (he'd disagree with that "little guy" part now that he is almost 9!!!)



It's a big weekend for the Goodies as we anxiously await Sunday as that is Matthew's Big 9th Birthday!!! Soon he'll be in double digits!! :( Mom's not ready for that!!

I can't believe my baby will be 9!! WOW

We love you son!! Enjoy a special day!!



1 comment:

FarcinsFollies said...

I can't believe everyone beat me on the Thanksgiving Post this year. I'm so glad you went to Kerri's this year. I hated that she couldn't come home, but I'm glad she had friends to spend it with. Looks like you all had a good time!! Marlene