Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WRPC Choir Returns from Austria

Such beauty and majesty......
high on a hill.......ladee-o a ladee-o a whoo
Everywhere you looked...beautiful window boxes
Neuschawnstein Castle in Bavaria
Innsbruck, Austria
The WRPC Choir returned from Austria on June 21 after 8 day visit. I was extremely blessed to have a chance to experience this beautiful country with a group of even more beautiful people. It was an awesome experience and I hope to post my pictures and stories from our travels!

2 comments:

thumms said...

How beautiful!! I'm sure the pictures don't even do it justice. Aaron can't wait to see you Auntie M!! love you--mean it!
kerri

FarcinsFollies said...

These pictures are unbelievable. I asked Kerri if they were postcards. We will look forward to seeing some more!! Marlene