Sunday, March 18, 2007

Saturday March 17, 2007

Matthew & his buddy Aubrey...Nascar here we come
Matthew & Thornton wait their turn to try baseball, soccer and football
Daddy & Matthew in the "Redskins" room
"I knew I should've worn my 'Vick' jersey"
Mom and Matthew in front of a VA soccer stars' display..that could be you some day Matthew
Matthew went to a birthday party today for his buddy Andrew who is in his class and was a teammate on his "Upward" Basketball Team. Andrew's party was at the Virginia Sports Museum and Hall of Fame. The kids had a blast with lots of interactive games, pizza and more. It was a really neat place to visit and have fun.

2 comments:

thumms said...

The Redskins room?? whatever! GO STEELERS!!

FarcinsFollies said...

Your Blog is looking good. I think Kerri and I have some serious competition. Keep up the good work. Marlene